My animal sculptures can be made to order. You can specify pose, behaviour and other characteristics. After a sculpture is commissioned, I will send you frequent photo updates by email while it is being developed; this gives you a unique opportunity to provide input and be involved in the creative process. If you are commissioning an animal sculpture of your own pet or animal, I will work from photographs of your choice. I will make every effort to create a sculpture of your beloved animal to your complete satisfaction. Delivery time is typically about 4 - 6 weeks.
To order a custom work:
-You can contact me by telephone or email or visit my gallery (by appointment) to discuss all the relevant details. After I am sure that I understand your wishes, I will provide you with a quotation.
- A $100 deposit is required before I start to design your personal sculpture.
- I will send you photo updates by email after each stage and make requested changes (if possible).
- I send you a photo by e-mail before firing to allow you to provide final input and request changes.
-I send you a final photo by e-mail when your sculpture is finished.
- When you are completely satisfied with what you see, you can pay the outstanding balance by Visa, Mastercard or cheque.
- Once payment has been received, your animal sculpture is securely packed and sent by Canada Post expedited parcel or a courier of your choice. It will be insured for breakage.
Sarah Schlote commissioned this piece for her parents. It depicts all the dogs that her parents had over the years. Here is how she decribed her experience.
“THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! As always, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you.”
“By the way, my parents LOVED the sculpture. They were in tears and very touched. They wanted me to tell you that they really appreciated the work you put into it.”